|Edify Schools with the motto ‘Leading Young India’, are an epitome of excellence and quality in education in the country, known to mould traditional values into a contemporary, real-world context. The school prepares students to embark on a journey of academic as well as personal excellence. In addition to the curriculum, the schools encourage self-reliance, love for the outdoors, a spirit of adventure, growth of intellectual curiosity and community service through various school programs.
- Well planned campus with world class facilities.
- Temperature controlled classrooms and safe learning spaces.
- Technology enabled classrooms.
- Appropriate student teacher ratio.
- Empowered facilitators.
- Learning by doing (i.e. Experiential).
- CBSE syllabus supplemented with creative inquiry based learning.
- 3C pedagogy from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
- Option of CBSE / IB / IGCSE.
- Tours and visits to places of cultural, historical and environmental interest including education beyond boundaries.
- HPTM – Home Parents Teachers Meet twice a year.
- Ediclick: Online student performance tracking system.
- Various Sports options : Swimming, Skating, Basket Ball, Athletics, Archery.
- Parent Partnership Programs.
||3 acres & above
||IK 1 to Grade 12
||CBSE /IB / IGCSE
|Student teacher ratio
||8 – 10 crores over a
||period of 5 years
Amravati, Bengaluru Kanakpura, Bengaluru E City, Balapur, Firozabad, Goa, Nagpur, Tirupathi, Perinthalmanna, Kodungallur, Mandsaur
Coimbatore, Karimnagar, Dehradun, Dondaicha, Adampur, Bachupally, Singur, Arrah, Patna, Muzzafarpur, BulandshaharVijaywada, Nepal, UAE, Doha.