Starting a new business always takes 3-4 years in break even and requires huge capital. Franchising provides an excellent opportunity for rapid expansion without an enormous outlay of capital. By becoming a franchisee, an individual or an entity is legally allowed to sell goods, services or concepts that are offered by the franchisor. It’s always a wise and fruitful decision to become a franchise and gain from experience of a company and successful business model. Reasons to take a franchise
- Lower Cost & Faster Expansion
- Track record of Success
- Strong Brand Image
- Training Programs
- Ongoing Operational Support
Edify Schools with the motto ‘Leading Young India’, are an epitome of excellence and quality in education in the country, known to mould traditional values into a contemporary, real-world context. The school prepares students to embark on a journey of academic as well as personal excellence. In addition to the curriculum, the schools encourage self-reliance, love for the outdoors, a spirit of adventure, growth of intellectual curiosity and community service through various school programs.
- Well planned campus with world class facilities.
- Temperature controlled classrooms and safe learning spaces.
- Technology enabled classrooms.
- Appropriate student teacher ratio.
- Empowered facilitators.
- Learning by doing (i.e. Experiential).
- CBSE syllabus supplemented with creative inquiry based learning.
- 3C pedagogy from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
- Option of CBSE / IB / IGCSE.
- Tours and visits to places of cultural, historical and environmental interest including education beyond boundaries.
- HPTM – Home Parents Teachers Meet twice a year.
- Ediclick: Online student performance tracking system.
- Various Sports options : Swimming, Skating, Basket Ball, Athletics, Archery.
- Parent Partnership Programs.
|Land Required||:||3 acres & above|
|Construction Area||:||85-90,000 sqft.|
|Grades||:||IK 1 to Grade 12|
|Affiliation||:||CBSE /IB / IGCSE|
|Student teacher ratio||:||15:01|
|Investment||:||8 – 10 crores over a|
|period of 5 years|