Boarding Schools have emerged from the ancient concept of the Gurukul Education System. Parents send their children to these schools to empower them with the essential ingredients of success and happiness for life, these schools own a charm and Aura which is unmatched.
The demand for world-class boarding schools is on a rise. Most good boarding schools like Doon, KIS, Mayo, to name a few, are packed to capacity and have students queuing up for admissions. Also the competitive education scenario and comparatively low costs attract students from across the world to India for school and graduate programs.
Considering this ever growing demand and the value that can be added to the holistic development of students through residential programs, we at Edify have created an innovative International Residential School Program
The Edify World Schools are an upcoming chain of Residential schools with the following features
- National and International curriculum like CBSE, IGCSE, IB State of art sports facilities like Swimming, Skating, Squash, Golf, Horse Riding, Soccer etc.
- Conducive learning environment
- Interactive labs for all major subjects, robotics, aero modeling etc.,
- WIFI enabled campus
- ICT for record keeping, teaching and learning, assessments, collaboration
- Highly competent, qualified and trained faculty
- Faculty of 10 different nationalities
- Contemporary and safe Residential facilities
- Participation in National and International events
- Over 8 national and international Languages
- Over 8 options of performing arts
- Over 10 club activities
- Well structured inquiry based scholastic and co-scholastic programs Indoor sports complex, gymnasiums, brain gym saloon, Open air theatre, canteen and tuck shops, general store 24 hrs medical facility with adequate bedded infirmary
MDN Edify Education provides all Operating Procedures and Policies for the success of these schools.
|Land Required||:||Min 20 acres|
|Construction Area||:||200000 sq.ft|
|Grades||:||Grade 4 to Grade 12|
|Student teacher ratio||:||1:08|