How does the IGCSE compare to other programmes like CBSE, IGCSE or the Middle Years Programme of the IB?
Like other modern programmes, IGCSE offers a wider range of subjects and encourages high academic standards through a practical approach to teaching and learning. Assessment is not limited to conventional written papers and they consist of a variety of tests e.g. oral and listening tests.
IGCSE is a balanced curriculum and a flexible course of study.
Most subjects offer a choice between core curriculum and extended curriculum. This gives students of all ability levels the freedom to choose subjects that are right for them and, thereby, the opportunity to score good grades.
The core curriculum is an overview of the subject and is suitable for students who are expected to achieve grades C to G.
CIE offers a wide range of school programmes
IGCSE as a Middle Year Programme in DRS
IGCSE a Middle school programme at DRSIS-An integrated curriculum from grade VI to VIII and IGCSE from Grade IX onwards
Serve as a link between IB PYP DP
Viswanathan Anand Promotional Ad With Edify
Group 1Core Curriculum
Group 2 Languages
Group 3 Vocational Subjects
What are the benefits ?
IGCSE provides a foundation for higher level courses,
Good IGCSE grades count towards entry to universities and colleges around the world
IGCSE offers students a flexible course of study that gives them the freedom to select the subjects that are right for them
Study and examination at IGCSE provide a broad knowledge base and learning skills that provide excellent preparation for employment
Recognized by CBSE, IB, IGCSE and other State Boards
- CIE is the world’s largest provider of international qualifications for 14-19 year olds
- CIE courses are offered by over 8000 institutions around the world
- CIE is part of the world-renowned University of Cambridge
- Each year we have around 1.5 million subject entries for Cambridge exams
- CIE candidate ages range from 5 to over 70
- CIE was the first board to develop IGCSE, which celebrated its 20th birthday in September 2005
- We produce around 8 million question papers each year (2.7 million for the June session and 5.6 million for November)
- Over 2 million scripts for general qualifications are marked by CIE each year
- CIE holds more than 800 training days a year, providing over 8000 teachers from across the globe with the skills and knowledge they need to help their students succeed
- More than 2,000 schools across the world, including more than 250 UK schools, teach Cambridge IGCSE
- Cambridge IGCSE is taken in over 100 countries (there are 350,000 entries a year)
- Cambridge International A and AS Levels are taken in over 100 countries (over 90,000 entries a year)
- CIE is the biggest provider of O Levels in the world and we offer more than 50 International O Level subjects. Every year CIE has 610,000 entries for International O Level from 76 countries
Online Enquiry Form : http://edifyschools.com/edifyFranchisee.html