Once upon a time, there was a flock of doves that flew in search of food led by their king. One day, they had flown a long distance and were very tired. The dove king encouraged them to fly a little further. The smallest dove picked up speed and found some rice scattered beneath a banyan tree. So all the doves landed and began to eat.
Suddenly a net fell over them and they were all trapped. They saw a hunter approaching carrying a huge club. The doves desperately fluttered their wings trying to get out, but to no avail. The king had an idea. He advised all the doves to fly up together carrying the net with them. He said that there was strength in unity.
Each dove picked up a portion of the net and together they flew off carrying the net with them. The hunter looked up in astonishment. He tried to follow them, but they were flying high over hills and valleys. They flew to a hill near a city of temples where there lived a mouse who could help them. He was a faithful friend of the dove king.
When the mouse heard the loud noise of their approach, he went into hiding. The dove king gently called out to him and then the mouse was happy to see him. The dove king explained that they had been caught in a trap and needed the mouse’s help to gnaw at the net with his teeth and set them free.
The mouse agreed saying that he would set the king free first. The king insisted that he first free his subjects and the king last. The mouse understood the king’s feelings and complied with his wishes. He began to cut the net and one by one all the doves were freed including the dove king.
They all thanked the mouse and flew away together, united in their strength.
Moral: When you work together, you are stronger.
Follow us :
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge.
Cambridge international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote Cambridge resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
Cambridge programmes and qualifications set the global standard for international education. They are created by subject experts, rooted in academic rigour and reflect the latest educational research.
They provide a strong platform for learners to progress from one stage to the next, and are well supported by teaching and learning resources.
Cambridge mission is to provide educational benefit through provision of international programmes and qualifications for school education and to be the world leader in this field.
Together with schools, we develop Cambridge learners who are confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged – equipped for success in the modern world.
Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners from 10,000 schools in 160 countries prepare for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
Online Enquiry Form : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs.1000/-. This can be rendered in cash or demand draft drawn in favour of the Selected Edify School , payable at the city of the location. The application form can be down loaded from the net and can also be applied through the net. (With a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/-)
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form: Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
Three passport size photographs, two stamp size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
One certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate.
One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Edify Schools as on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.
|Grade KG I||2 Years 8Months|
|Grade KG II||3 Years 8Months|
|Grade KG III||4 Years 8Months|
|Grade 1||5 Years 8Months|
|Grade 2||6 Years 8Months|
|Grade 3||7 Years 8Months|
|Grade 4||8 Years 8Months|
|Grade 5||9 Years 8Months|
|Grade 6||10 Years 8Months|
|Grade 7||11 Years 8Months|
|Grade 8||12 Years 8Months|
|Grade 9||13 Years 8Months|
|Grade 10||14 Years 8Months|
|Grade 11||15 Years 8Months|
|Grade 12||16 Years 8Months|
Confirmation of admission
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date. The following documents should also be submitted:
- A certified copy of the Caste Certificate (if the student belongs to SC / ST / BC)
- Three passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs of the student. Parents One Each Photograph.
- Transfer Certificate / Record sheet from the school last attended (if applicable)
- Two passport size photographs of the attendants who receive/visit the student.
If for any reason the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission, it must be produced on or before the commencement of the academic session.
Mode of FEE Payment
Fees have to be paid in cash/demand draft drawn in favour of The particular Edify School payable at the city of the School location.
Refundable cash deposit
The refundable cash deposit is against damage to, or loss of library books, laboratory equipment, computer facilities and other equipment or assets of the school. It will be refunded without any interest, after adjustment of dues, if any, on completion of the child’s studies at Edify School.
Online franchise Enquiry : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/
Inquiry, as the leading pedagogical approach in the classroom, is recognized as allowing students to be actively involved in their own learning and to take responsibility for that learning. Inquiry allows each student’s understanding of the world to develop in a manner and at a rate that is unique to that student.
It is recognized that there is a role for drill and practice in the classroom. Yet it is felt that teaching to the fullest extent possible about central ideas, that are concept based, leads to the most substantial and enduring learning.
An amalgamation of:
- Indian Ancient Gurukul approach of practical and application based learning (Transdiciplinary)
- Kath Murdoch – Inquiry Cycle to encourage student curiosity, questioning and research
- Howard Garner – Multiple Intelligence development to facilitate learning and feedback using customized child friendly strategies from Jigsaw, Musicals, Think Pair and Share, Flow Charts, Audio/Video Resources/ Using Manipulatives, Models etc.,
- Blooms Taxonomy – Empowering children to think critically, analytically and create solutions and new knowledge leads them to higher order thinking skills
- Roger Harts – Student driven learning with absolute participation and decision making by students in consensus with adults
- Lynn Erickson – Swimming into the depth of every concept and viewing through multiple lens develops conceptual understanding thus reducing the need to memorise
- Montessori – ‘Learning by Doing ‘and Developing everyday practical life skills make our students perfectionists
- Milestone Development – Promoting Self Management, Interpersonal and financial Management Skills makes our children ready to face any situation and real life scenarios from cooking for themselves to operating bank accounts, from setting leaking pipes right to changing flat tyre.
- Character and Competence – developing essential skills and attitudes to make our learner think, speak and act ethically and intellectually
3C thus is an integrated progressive program focusing on holistic learning and development celebrating the inherent curiosity of the child to enhance knowledge, character, competence, Concept, content thus leading to a positive responsible action.
Follow us : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/
Edify’s learner-centered pedagogy echoes C.B.S.E.’s student centered approach in all its scope. Our pedagogical approach and teaching strategies are spear-headed by our extensively trained teachers who regularly attend both C.B.S.E. and in-house workshops to further their professional development.
This love for life-long learning is passed on to our students who grow to be passionate about their choice of subjects, and develop a deep curiosity for the world around them. Academic excellence is highly valued in Edify, with plenty of emphasis on opportunities for hands-on and experiential learning. World Class amenities, Learning Laboratories, Field Trips to places relevant to the subject area being explored and Creative Learning Projects all help bring the curriculum to life in Edify.
Striking a Balance
The curriculum takes on new meaning in the school with our innovative approach to both teaching and learning. C.B.S.E.’s firm belief in holistic education in reflected in every sphere in the school- whether it be our Innovative Programmes (such as D.E.A.R., Value Education Program, Life Skills Program, Sports Education Programme, Student Wellness Program and so on), Club Portfolio Options or our rigorous system of assessment that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to generating effective and informative feedback that helps our students reflect on their learning. The curriculum challenges our students to explore traditional disciplines in their depth while also encouraging a transdisciplinary perspective that transcends the confines of mere disciplinary learning.
Besides Special Assemblies and Inter-House events and competitions, our school is also well-connected to other C.B.S.E. and International Schools in the region, regularly partnering with them to enable our students to access wider platforms to participate and excel in. Through the C.B.S.E., Edify offers both students of the secondary, and the senior secondary, a balanced curriculum that values national learning goals, a global perspective as well as personal growth. The C.B.S.E. curriculum at Edify thoroughly prepares our students for continued academic and professional excellence by cultivating ‘habits of the mind’.
Online Franchise Enquiry : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/
Profiles of Competence
Skills developed by learners effectively and continuously for a progressive growth.
One who is creative especially in the way that something is done.
Takes an action in advance to deal with an expected difficulty.
One who is able to communicate his/her ideas clearly and readily.
One who is able to influence others towards achieving goals.
One who is able to adjust easily to a new environment or to different conditions
Plans one’s activity efficiently and methodically.
One who is strong in putting forward one’s views.
One who expresses an intense desire for something.
One who has steady and continued action or belief, usually over a long period and especially despite difficulties or setbacks.
One who is curious and reasons while reflecting on the predicament, then chooses to respond ingenuously rather than react to the situation.
Concentrates on a task until it is accomplished
12. Risk taker
One who takes chances in hopes of winning. One who is brave and articulate in defending his/her beliefs.
13. Decision Maker
Capable of making a logical decision from the available options.
One who is aware of the most recent information than was previously available and tries to acquire the same.
15. Research Oriented
One who does methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover the facts, to establish or revise a theory, or to develop a plan of action based on the facts discovered.
Online Franchise Enquiry : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/
It’s always a wise and fruitful decision to become a franchise and gain from experience of a company and successful business model.
- Lower Cost & Faster Expansion
- Track record of Success
- Strong Brand Image
- Training Programs
- Ongoing Operational Support
- Edify Schools are known for their academic excellence, sports facilities and co-curricular activities. The schools have excellent infrastructure which includes spacious Libraries, Wonder Rooms, Music Rooms, English Labs, Math Labs and Science Labs. The extensive use of technology for teaching, and learning through researching, makes the entire learning process both enriching as well as effective.
- We provide a comprehensive hands on solutions approach, right from inception, planning, implementation and ongoing operations.
- Edify Education focuses on building communication among all our Edify Schools and extends comprehensive and seamless services.
- Managed by an able team of personnel which includes academicians, technology and design experts as well as content developers, our team supports our franchisee at each stage of the operations.
- Edify schools utilize the unique 3C planned methodology in their philosophy and practices. We provide a well structured curriculum which has been designed systematically with rich content, a diverse style of approach, and a flexible and focused methodology, with well defined learning outcomes.
- A lot of research and development by a team of dedicated and committed professionals has gone into developing the 3C curriculum, which ensures the overall development of the young learners. This in turn equips them with the ability to face any challenge or uncertainty that they may face in their future.
Online Franchise Enquiry : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/
|Group – I (Languages)||Group-II (Humanities and Social Sciences)||Group-III (Sciences) (students can opt for either Combined Sciences or all pure Sciences)||Group-IV (Mathematics)||Group- V (Creative, Technical & Vocational) (Any two)|
|English as First Language Extended||Economics||Combined Sciences- Extended OR Pure Physics- Extended Pure Chemistry- Extended Pure Biology- Extended||Mathematics- Extended||Business Studies (Compulsory with Combined Science only)|
|French as Foreign Language OR Spanish as Foreign Language OR Hindi as Second Language||(Any one with Pure Sciences/Combined Sciences) Accounting Physical Education Information Communication Technology|
ACHIEVE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION
Cambridge IGCSE Examination is taken as a qualification towards International Certificate of Education (ICE). The ICE is awarded to the candidate who passes in at least seven IGCSE subjects including two from Group 1 and one from each of Groups 2 to 5. The seventh subject may be chosen from any of the syllabus Groups. The candidates who qualify for the ICE award will be placed in any one of the three categories.
Grade A (a) or above in five subjects and Grade C (c) or above in two subjects.
Grade C (c) or above in five subjects and Grade F (f) or above in two subjects.
Grade G (g) or above in seven subjects.
The requirements for the ICE must normally be satisfied at one and the same examination.
Online enquiry form : http://www.edifyschools.com/franchise-enquiry/